Monday, February 23, 2009

Worst KFC ever!!!

Just finished what has got to be the worst KFC meal I've ever had in my life. I know I'm not suppose to be eating to much of junk food with me trying to lose weight and all but I couldn't resist. Anyway, I was on my way to work and wanted to eat and work at the same time since I've got a few more stuff to do before the mag can close. So I decided to drop by the KFC on Jalan Genting Klang which was the road I usually take to work. I usually grab a dinner plate together with a Colonel burger ( yeah I know I'm a pig :D), and I did so in this case.

The burger wasn't too bad but when I bit into the chicken I was wondering, is this leftover from yesterday. The breast meat I started of with was so hard and dry that it became a chore to eat it. I though things would get better when I bit into to the thigh but NOOO it got worse and it even tasted a bit funky. I dreaded to even eat the final piece but being the hungry pig I am I did anyway. Fortunately that wasn't so bad but still I'm pretty pissed that the first two pieces really sucked. Even ketchup didn't help and when I start putting ketchup on someting you know the food is bad.

I can't even believe that they can get fast food wrong. I mean isn't there like a system on how you cook and how long chicken is supposed to be left on the tray. I am not going there ever again and I'll stick to the one nearer to my office at Alpha Angle. So if you're hungry for KFC there is one place you shouldn't head to which is the Jalan Genting Klang KFC... dry chicken yuck.

1 comment:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

That does not sound like a very good meal !!!!

I am adding this post to my Chicken 4 Tuesday links :-)
Hello from SpeedyCat in Minnesota