Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Injured

Nah its nothing serious. Just a small cut on my hand. Was intending to cook some Indo Mee when it happened. I didn't know that a vase was stored in the same place where the pots and pans were kept so as I was taking the pot out the vase fell and my pinky was cut when it broke IN MY HANDS. The cut was pretty deep and I was bleeding profusely. Thank goodness I kept a first aid kit our I would have bleeded all over the floor and my girlfriend would not have been pleased bleeding and making a mess on the floor.


Since there was no iodine a little help from my vile bottle of Korean rice wine helped clean up the wound, painfully I might add. I finally manage to find a use for that vile bottle of alcohol besides it being an object to scare fellow drinkers. Anyway just to gross you guys out I posted a picture of my cut finger and the bottle of Korean rice wine (that you should never buy unless you like to drink paint thinner).

No comments: